Hello,
I would like to advise all teams, that tomorrow, calendar of matches of Sardinia Cup will be avaiable on this blog.
I'd like to remember also, that matches will be played from monday to friday. About time to start we'll try to use the usual time of matches.. from 22.00 to max 23.30 cage will be busy. (1 PM SLT to max 2.30 PM SLT)
Also, we'll take a look about LFV official tournament in case there are some players involved on a match.
Each team, can ask to move the match in a empty day (monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday or friday) for a max 4 time in case of RL, SL matches of other football systems, LFV not official matches.
Finally I would like to remember that this event, it's a funny game organized with our friend of Sardinia SIM, and New York Cosmos team. Referees and organization are exclusive of Sardinia SIM management that it's a group of people out of team and football.
I hope players can help on this event, because it's our first tournament, and sure we need help of all of you.
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento